MERCURY SULFIDE Hg S (232.6575 g/mol) FOR LABS
- Mercury sulfide, mercuric sulfide, mercury sulphide, or mercury sulfide is a chemical compound composed of the chemical elements mercury and sulfur. It is represented by the chemical formula HgS. It is virtually insoluble in water.
- Formula: HgS
- Density: 8.10 g/cm³
- Melting point: 580 °C
- Elemental composition of HgS:
- Symbol Element Atomic weight Number of atoms Mass percent
- Hg Mercury 200.592 1 86.2177 %
- S Sulfur 32.0655 1 13.7823 %
- Chemical Formula: HgS
- Molar mass of HgS is 232.6575 g/mol
- Packing : UN approved HDPE terms
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.